Sewer Tap Process

Applicants should begin inquiry at the Building Department.(For new construction the building permit must be pulled prior to submitting a tap application.)

Sewer Tap Applications are available at the Treasurer’s Department and must be signed by the property owner or their licensed contractor.

An inspection permit must be pulled at the Building Dept. and paid for at Treasury. (In some instances a riser is not pre-set in the line if that is the case a permit must be obtained from the City of Monroe to tap the main line.)

You must call the Building Dept. for an inspection when the line is constructed and ready for connection.

Comments are closed.