Water Tap Process

All applicants should begin with inquiries at the Building Department to determine which permits are necessary. (For new construction the building permit must be pulled prior to submitting a tap application.)

Water Service Applications are available at the Treasurer’s Department and must be signed by the property owner or their licensed contractor.

A Physical Tap Application must also be completed and may be downloaded from the list on the left side of this page or picked up from the Treasurer’s Office.

If a road cut is necessary additional charges will apply.

You must call the Building Dept. for an inspection when the line is constructed and ready for connection. Once approved you may then call the Water Department to schedule your connection. Please note that there is a 5-week window for completion of the connection. You may find the Water Tap Information document on the left side of this page very helpful.

You may also wish to review the Water Ordinance and the Schedule of Rates and Charges at the end of the Ordinance that are available on the left.

Comments are closed.